Creating and Delivering Value
Marketing is all around us. Marketing is delivering value to everyone who is affected by a transaction. Organisations seek to ensure their long-term profitability by identifying and satisfying customer needs and wants through a transaction or an exchange that creates value. In the course of this process, organisations find and keep satisfied customers.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Know who marketers are and where they work, and understand the role of marketing in a company
- Define what marketing is and describe how it provides value to everyone involved in the marketing process
- Discuss the range of services and goods that are marketed
- Understand value from the perspective of customers, producers and society
- Understand the basics of marketing planning and the marketing mix tools used in the marketing process
- Describe the evolution of the marketing concept
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for those who, are looking to get into a marketing role, manage or own a small business, or those want to improve their career prospects with additional qualifications this marketing.
Completion of Year 12 or equivalent or relevant industry experience.
Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course.
Basic computing literacy.
All participants receive a Certificate of Participation.
This course is one of the steps leading to achievement of the Phoenix Academy Diploma of Business course unit, Marketing 500, which is in partial completion of the nationally recognised qualification:
Course Delivery Methods
- Classroom based face-to-face
- Blended delivery
- Demonstration of skills
Cost: $175 inc GST
Duration: 8 hrs (4hrs x 2 days)
Dates: 4 April & 4 October 2011