BSBWRT501A Write Persuasive Copy
This course is designed for individuals who are responsible for writing persuasive copy to communicate messages in a wide range of contexts. These contexts may include television, radio, other advertising media, public relations or marketing. The course is generally undertaken by those working in a supervisory, management or freelancing role who are primarily responsible for the development of persuasive copy. They may develop the copy individually or coordinate a team of writers.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Analyse and interpret a creative brief
- Confirm the time schedule and budgetary requirements for creating copy
- Identify legal and ethical constraints impacting on copy to be developed
- Evaluate design and copy options against the requirements of the creative brief
- Create original copy with impact, which sets the product, service or idea being communicated apart from the competition and competitor’s promotional material
- Create copy which communicates the required image, features/benefits of the product, service or idea
- Create copy which meets the requirements of the creative brief in terms of information, format, language, writing style, and level of detail
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for those who required to interpret creative briefs and evaluate a range of creative options to write persuasive copy.
Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course.
Basic computing literacy.
All participants receive a Certificate of Participation.
Completion of this course leads to achievement of the following Unit of Competency:
BSBWRT501A Write persuasive copy
This course is in partial completion of the nationally recognised qualification: BSB50207 Diploma of Business
Course Delivery Methods
- Classroom based face-to-face lectures & tutorials
- Online learning through our online portal My Phoenix Learning
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Cost: $480 incl GST
Duration: 12 weeks (2 hours/week)
Dates: Commencing April 4, Oct 3