- Social Discourse in the Business Setting
Business etiquette is so much more than knowing which fork to use at lunch with a client. Etiquette is about presenting yourself with the kind of polish that shows you can be taken seriously. Etiquette is also about being comfortable around people (and making them comfortable around you)!
Good etiquette adds to your overall credibility. If you treat all people with respect, show courtesy in the office and dress well, those you work with will most likely think highly of you.
On the other hand, poor etiquette can hurt your professional relationships.
This workshop will look at many areas of business etiquette, including networking, meeting manners, dining decorum, international business etiquette and more.
Learn how to
- Identify what business etiquette is and why it's important
- Network with confidence
- Present yourself professionally
- Understand the importance of dress codes and what they mean
- Understand how to use a business card effectively
- Remember names easily
- Conduct yourself at a business lunch
- Understand basic guidelines regarding grammar standards in all written communication
- Understand telephone etiquette
- Understand the benefits of international etiquette
Who Should Attend
This is course is ideal for those who are looking to improve their communication and personal skills for the workplace and everyday life.
Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course.
Basic computing literacy.
All participants receive a Certificate of Participation.
Course Delivery Methods
- Classroom based face-to-face
- Blended delivery
- Demonstration of skills
Cost: By quotation
Duration: On demand
Date: On demand