Communication Strategies for Effective Business
Evaluate paraverbal, non-verbal, and general strategies for effective communication in global business.
The goal of this workshop is to help you understand the impact of different communication techniques, the effect they have on other people, and how improving the way you communicate can make a huge difference in the workplace and at home.
Learn how to
- Understand what communication is
- Understand the different ways communication takes place
- Overcome communication blockages
- Make the most of non-verbal and paraverbal communication
- Understand and utilise the STAR method
- Listen actively and effectively
- Ask good questions
- Use appreciative inquiry as a communication tool
- Using the SPEAC Method
- Establish common ground with others
Who Should Attend
This is course is ideal for those who are looking to improve their communication and personal skills for the workplace and everyday life.
Sufficient language, literacy and numeracy skills to complete the course.
Basic computing literacy.
All participants receive a Certificate of Participation.
Course Delivery Methods
- Classroom based face-to-face
- Blended delivery
- Demonstration of skills
Cost: By quotation
Duration: On demand
Date: On demand