Certificate IV in Business
The Certificate IV in Business is designed to provide you with the necessary skills for middle management in business/office/administration environments.
This course is appropriate for those with supervisory or limited management responsibilities within a number of business sectors including small business, medium sized enterprises or a business unit in a larger organisation.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Confidently present information
- Monitor a safe workplace
- Report on Financial Activity
- Manage Budgets & Financial plans
- Establish legal & risk management requirements of small business
- Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- Write business documents
- Use technology to design workplace documents
- Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- Analyse & Present Research information
Who Should Attend
This program is open to all people over 18 years of age and is best suited to:
- People interested in starting or extending their supervisory skills
- People who require a general understanding of the business skills and knowledge needed to ensure their organisations growth.
Academic Entry Requirements: there are no academic entry requirements for this course however the preferred pathway into this course is the BSB30107 Certificate III in Business or vocational experience in a range of environments providing administrative or operational support to individuals or teams.
English Language Entry Requirements: IELTS 5.5 or equivalent
BSB40207 Certificate IV in Business
On successful completion of the Phoenix Certificate IV in Business program, students may enrol in the Phoenix Academy BSB50207 Diploma of Business (Work Ready).
All Phoenix Academy courses are registered on the Australian Government Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). Phoenix Academy is accredited by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) to deliver the Certificate IV Business, which is a nationally recognised qualification within the Australian Qualifications Framework.
Program Delivery Methods
- Classroom based face-to-face based face-to-face lectures & tutorials
- Online learning through our online portal My Phoenix Learning
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
Cost: $4500 inc GST
Duration: 24 weeks
Dates: Commencing 4 January, 4 April, 4 July, 3 October 2011